welcome to the Minsterley Parish Council website

Minutes of meeting 10th Feb 2015

Minsterley Parish Council

Chair G M Rogers

MINUTES TUES 10th Feb 2015 7pm Feb 15

Present G Rogers (GR) Chair, Councillors Brown (GB) Jackson (RJ)
Potter (AP) Davies (MD) Allen (NA) Bebb (TB) Taylor (PT)

D Leeson (clerk) + 1 resident (SR)


1/ Open Forum
Police report read by Clerk, 2 Crim damage, 1 ASB(not youth) 1 theft from outbuilding
P.C. had had beat reduced so less duties in town.

2/ Apologies

B Bill - illness

3/ Dispensations/Interests

GR School
GB Parish Hall
RJ Church
TB Shrops Council

4/ Minutes of Jan meeting

Signed as true by Chair (GR) Proposed by TB seconded GB

Matter arising Muller light still a nuisance, discussion of de-fib, Fire service had approved at the station, Clerk to find out more about install, discussion of youth issues voted to support LJC to press for youth club at Minsterley, clerk had discussed with Bridgnorth re skatepark, consultation reuired he will liaise with D Fairclough.

5/ Parish Property
a) Square
Notice board had been ordered to be delivered to M Davies, A Yapp to be approached to install, water fountain information re install exp by S Council still awaited forn D Fairclough (Act Clerk)
Bus stop at creamery still being used as urinal, Mullers stated they would lock doors if installed, was decided to find cost of taking out sides (Act MD)


b) Playing field
NTR

c) Street lights
NTR

d) Footpaths
The path behind the Mount has been cleared

e) Play areas
Wicksteed inspection tomorrow, unattended contatct on 07823 531874
GB said P Hall had contatcted re recycling but just time of year(xmas) now clear.

Parish gates est for rebuild 1021. NA to ask about repair costs, Clerk instructed to have added to insurance 2 gates 2500 in total.
Moles still a nuisance in cemetary SC to be asked persued for solution again!

6/ Shropshire Council

a) Highways
i/ hole in road outside chapel farm on a488
ii/ hole in road on corner by entrance to minsterley park farm on leigh rd
iii/ rd from bridge to toll hse needs resurface (Act Clerk)

b) Footpaths
Resurface scheduled

c) Flooding
NTR

7/ Planning.
The SAMDEV may be approved shortly
Appl 15/00068/Ful Convert existing garage and erect new one, Bronafon - approved

8/Payments to be made

i/ Potters Electrical 381.00 chq no 633

Bank statement to date noted by Chair 21,186.10. pro TB sec GB.

9/Corres
Hedge laying course available at hope to be put on website (Act Clerk)


AOB

Meeting ended 20:40. Next meeting Mar 10th 2015

Signed as true by Chair 10/3/2015

 

Back to the main Meetings Page