welcome to the Minsterley Parish Council website

Minutes of Meeting 9th June 2015

Minsterley Parish Council

Chair G M Rogers

MINUTES TUES 9th Jun 2015 7.00 pm Jun 15

Present G Rogers (GR) Chair, Councillors Bebb (TB) Brown (GB) Davies (MD)
Allen (NA) Taylor (PT)

D Leeson (clerk) + 2 scout reps + 2 judo reps + WMAS rep + 1 public

1/ Open Forum

Mike & Tom gave a presentation of proposed Judo club. Chair said would be good to have club and would try and help startup.
Scouts reps gave presentation of new group. They have had a lot of interest. Start 12th July and work thru summer, They will liaise with D Price re booking hall.Again Chair said happy to support and help with startup.
I Lambie showed defib available for Minsterley. First responders check monthly & will maintain. Volunteers to be asked for on website. A Davies to inform Clerk of boxes available. I Lambie may also be able to source he will liaise with clerk
Ann Davies had a complaint about the cemetary, and a further letter had been received.Clerk read reply from M Pugh about service requested by Shrops Council who are responsible for the cemetary.
Clerk read Police report 2 ASB 1 Veh 1 Violence

2/ Apologies

B Bill ill, RJ - family, A Potter.

3/ Dispensations/Interests

GR School
GB Parish Hall
TB S Council planning

4/ Minutes of May meeting

Signed as true by Chair (GR) Proposed by All

5/ Parish Property
a) Square
Strimming done

b) Playing field
The BMX spraying done.

c) Street lights
No 53 on all the time (Act Clerk)

d) Footpaths
NTR

e) Play areas
AP & NA to look at basic adjustments mentioned in report(Act NA&AP)
Play area entrance has exposed stone, MD to find stone A Yapp to be approached to wack in place (Act Clerk)
Reply from D Price PH were doing best to keep recycling in order.
GR had walkaround with Sevenside who were working well thanks to be passed on.
NA had placed soil round parish gate. TB will supply seed to bind, Thanks to both.

6/ Shropshire Council

a) Highways

Complaints of weed spraying under hedgerows and along borders had caused planting Sc to be asked to liaise with NA.
The boder of the new cycle path was full of weeds that are due to germinate
Drain/Gulley blocked opposite pressure washers in village centre (Act Clerk)

b) Footpaths

Minsterley Pontesbury still no dog signs J Salisbury to be asked.
2nd phase of flood doors to be rolled out in Grove
Cemetary issues P Beard to be asked for site meeting to explain concerns (Act Clerk)

7/ Planning.

SAMDEV further consultation taking place, notice to be put on website.
Noted that Horsebridge (15) and Orchard Dr (55) had been outline approved

8/Payments to be made
i/ Clerks Pay Apr May Jun 576 chq no 650
ii/ HMRC Clerks PAYE 384 chq no 651
iii/Clerks agreed exp Apr May Jun 87.01 chq no 652
iiii/ R Edwards cleaning contract 650 chq no 653
v/ A Yapp notice board works 120 chq no 654
vi / Potters Elec street light repairs 137.28 chq no 655
vii/ T Bishton gardening services 585 chq no 656


SC Env grant 2976 had been recieved
Bank statement to date noted by Chair 39419.71. Pro GR agreed all.

Cil money for neighbourhood 2533 agreed to help startup of of Judo & Scouts
For July agenda
A Davies to be asked about defib box and D Fairclough to be asked about SC box

9/ Corres

Clerk read No corres pertinent to council

AOB

Meeting ended 21:10. Next meeting July 14th 2015

Signed as true by Chair 14/7/2015

 

Back to the main Meetings Page