welcome to the Minsterley Parish Council website

Minutes of meeting 10th November 2015

Minsterley Parish Council

Chair G M Rogers

MINUTES TUES 10th Nov 2015 7.00 pm Nov 15

Present G Rogers (GR) Chair, Councillors Brown (GB) Jackson (RJ)
Allen (NA) Bill (BB) Potter (AP)

D Leeson (clerk) 2 public

1/ Open Forum

Clerk read Police report 5 ASB 1 Public disorder 2 Criminal Damage 1 Assault.

2/ Apologies

M Davies Business & T Bebb & P Taylor?

3/ Dispensations/Interests

GR School
GB Parish Hall
RJ Church

4/ Minutes of Oct meeting

Signed as true by Chair (GR) Proposed by All

5/ Parish Property
a) Square
T Bishton has asked if we require flower boxes at War Memorial included in square planting All yes.

b) Playing field
Rent due Clerk will contact football team

c) Street lights
light 54 Horsebridge (6 others already reported)
Light at square high on telegraph pole deemed surplus some time ago how much to remove? (Act Clerk)

d) Footpaths
NTR

e) Play areas
NA had carried out repairs required from last safety report, Thanks expressed by Chair on behalf of Council and residents.

6/ Shropshire Council

a) Highways

The book at the back of callow cres has been used to dump rubbish, no response to report by clerk, clerk to write again(Act Clerk)

b) Footpaths

The footpath on the a488 from barytes cott to bridge has leylandii growing onto the footpath, this has been reported several times, 2 complaints this week including a scratch to a childs face in a buggy Clerk to contact highways (Act Clerk)
GR reorted that some strange activity in wood near old road, he will pass to landowner
c)

Cemetary- Works done


7/ Planning.

Letter copied to council re concerns of 12 little minsterley waste pipe

i/ 15/04036/TPO 6 dwellings and waste management at Minsterley Park, altho out of development boundary felt that was bringing in redundant buildings into use approved

A discussion of orchid meadow ensued, clerk to find out position of land for sale and planning

7/a Shrops Council letter asking for flood rep AP/BB will consult and see if Council need a representative

8/Payments to be made

i/ Potters Electrical Street light repair 228.41 chq no 670
ii/ T Bishton various garden duties 650.00 chq no 671



Acct balance 35,0633.72 chq 660 (mazars)& 669(wreath) not presented

Pro GR agreed all

Discussion of next years budget developed into use of sports/youth monies. LJC appointed provider had not been able to run a club as yet
Library funding may be extended as no resolution at meeting

9/ Corres

Corrs d/w earlier

AOB

Meeting ended 20:15. Next meeting Dec 8th 2015

Signed as true by Chair 8/12/2015

 

Back to the main Meetings Page