welcome to the Minsterley Parish Council website

Minutes of meeting 9th Aug 2016

Minsterley Parish Council

Chair G M Rogers

MINUTES TUES 9th Aug 2016 7 pm Aug 16



Present G Rogers (GR) Chair, Councillors Jackson (RJ) Allen (NA) Davies (MD) Potter (AP) Taylor (PT) Brown (GB)

D Leeson (clerk)


1/ Open Forum
Police report 3 ASB, 1 Assault, 1 Vehicle damage, 1 Crim damage, I Shed burglary 1 Tree theft.
Chair reported ASB at Milk Churns Little Minsterley are the youths getting alcohol from Co-op? Clerk to report (Act Clerk)

2/ Apologies

TB illness, BB - illness

4/ Dispensations/Interests

GR School
RJ church
GB Parish Hall

5/ Minutes of July meeting

Signed as true by Chair (GR) Proposed by all sec all
AP gave a brief resume of flood meeting he had attended. Next 5/9/16 Crown & Sceptre

5/ Parish Property
a) Square
Tender for work accepted from S Price; suggested 12 month contract reviewed after 9 months, fron 1st Oct. Consider recognition of service of R Edwards.

b) Playing field
NTR

c) Street lights
Highway light next to milk churns in Little Minsterley on in day still.(Act Clerk)

d) Footpaths
Kissing gate end of Grove bent open and being used by cyclists, and a tree down across path, R Knights team to be advised. (Act Clerk)

e) Play areas
NA to put BB hoop up

GR had had a complaint about the stacker trucks reversal bleepers being loud in the early morning, Clerk to liaise with Muller. (Act Clerk)

6/ Shropshire Council

a) Highways
The hedge by the new vicarage opposite the Toll Hse needs cutting back. Horsebridge rd just past the sewage farm, water is coming up througb the carriageway could be a big problem in winter (Act Clerk)

b) Footpaths
M Davies will look at plans to ascertain if any Parish property around Barytes Cottage.

c) Survey re precept
More info from S Council re precept and service costs, there was a discussion of requirements, the Council is to carry out a survey.

8/ Planning

Response from SC about 13/03197/OUT is not clear and planning should be asked to clarify
16/02918/OUT 1 dwelling at Gylands Little Minsterley
Representation had been made by letter about neighbours concerns of the application, while the council understood the concerns and did have issues around flooding they could not find a planning issue with the application, decided to approve with comments of concerns

8/Payments to be made

i/ Potters Electrical street light repair 120.60 chq no 709
ii/ Pontesbury Church survey printing 24.99 chq no 710
iii/ I.C.O registration 35 chq no 711
iiii/ Tony Bishton playing field painting 176 chq no 712
Banks statement to date noted by Chair 42573.21 2 chqs not presented yet
Pro GR Sec all

9/Corres

Corres read

De fib should be getting a new cabinet shortly as the Picklescot issue is resolved


Meeting ended 20:30 next meeting 13/09/16

Signed as true by Chair 13/9/2016

 

Back to the main Meetings Page